Sunday, April 19, 2020
9:00am – 10:00am: Welcome breakfast
10:00am – 10:30am: Group Instructions and agenda overview and goals
10:30am – 10:45am: Introduction to Anju; Anju DEV initiatives; Overview of PUBSTRAT since the acquisition
10:45am – 11:15am: Keynote speaker (TBD) – Topic: “Leveraging data across medical affairs to improve publication reach and impact”
11:15am – 11:30am: Break (stations for hands on experience with other Anju products)
11:30am – 12:45pm: Small group round tables (if there are enough people) – Talking points:
- How long has your company been a PubSTRAT customer?
- Did you switch from another system or is this your organizations first purpose-built tool for pubs?
- Which module in the PS Suite do you find the most valuable?
- What feature or function do you like the least?
- Have you had any trouble with adoption from either internal or external reviewers/approvers?
- How many admins do you have managing PUBSTRAT?
12:45pm-1:45pm: Working lunch with ROADMAP presentation and break
1:45pm-2:30pm: Small groups: “Build a feature” – If you could build a new feature for PUBSTRAT, what would it be? Does everyone agree? Or is each representative in need of something slightly different?
2:30pm-3:00pm: Sharing – A representative from each group will present their idea for discussion
3:00pm-3:15pm: Break (stations for hands on experience with other Anju products)
3:15pm-3:45pm: Presentation of case studies on SUPPORT and its role within Customer Success (open to group for discussion)
3:45pm-4:30pm: “Data and you” – Presentation of DV tool and why metrics are important (open to group for discussion)
4:30pm-4:45pm: “Our passion – YOU!” Closing remarks
7 pm: Cocktails and Client Appreciation Dinner