ta-Scan Product Specialist (ANTW-2018-02)
Anju Software’s office in Antwerp, Belgium, is looking for a ta-Scan Product Specialist. Anju Software provides tools and services that assist pharmaceutical companies to make better decisions on clinical operations and market strategy. Whether optimizing study placement or selecting research partners, our technologies coupled with our experience bridge crucial information gaps.
Our flagship product ta-Scan is a new technology class; a platform system which monitors and aggregates internet information. We also provide digital tools for tracking the evolution of regulations and standards in the area of medical devices. Our clients are internationally based and our multinational teams in Antwerp, Belgium, the US, and India reflect that international outreach.
Work Environment and Expectations
As Anju’s full-time ta-Scan product specialist, you will immerse yourself in both the client-facing product as well as in the data management required to generate sound data to present to clients. Strong interpersonal skills are required to communicate with clients as you will also be presenting to / training new users how to use the product. Given that our client base is very international, your English should be on a professional level. Next to the presenting aspect, you will work in a young, dynamic team on data cleaning, data management, and product testing. This is a career opportunity for individuals interested in the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, and the growing importance of data mining.
- MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, etc.
- Good understanding of diseases and disease groups (i.e. oncology, rheumatologic disorders, etc.). Knowledge about MeSH is a plus. Familiarity with clinical research and drug classifications is a plus.
- Methodical approach to data cleaning and database management. Having an eye for detail is an absolute must.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Proficient in English
What we offer
- A hi-tech working environment in a dynamic, growing company
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Health insurance package
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Salary: Based on experience