Software Engineer (PUNE-2018-03)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences
industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation
platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Anju Software recently acquired Zephyr Health and its subsidiaries. The India subsidiary of Anju
Software is Anju Life Sciences Private Limited. Anju has an office in Pune off Senapati Bapat Road.
Anju’s Pune office is hiring .Net developers with a minimum experience of 5 years. A successful
high quality business applications to meet the needs of our customer base.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Complete assigned tasks within established specifications and time frames
- Construct SQL statements to select, insert and update data utilizing Oracle and SQL Server
- Participate in Peer code reviews
- Create and document specifications of enhancements and functional additions to the code
- Willing to learn and quickly adapt to new tools and technologies
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- At least 5 years of experience in C#, ASP.NET
- C# – Must have a strong command of the language as well as the .NET Framework
- ASP.NET & MVC5 – Thorough understanding of Web development using Views, Partial Views,
and AJAX implementation
- HTML5/CSS3 – this includes knowledge of CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Xamarin or MVVM is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 401/402, Pride Portal, Shivaji Housing Society, Pune – 411 016
Salary: Based on experience