Software Engineer Data (ANTW-2018-01)
Anju Software’s office in Antwerp, Belgium, is looking for a Software Engineer Data. Anju Software is an international technology company that produces large volumes of healthcare data on a weekly basis. This requires skilled techies with an eye for data, and the ability to apply this knowledge in the field of healthcare.
Our clients are top pharma companies that rely on our tools to make crucial decisions during drug development. Our clients are internationally based and our multinational teams in Antwerp, Belgium, the US, and India reflect that international outreach.
Work Environment and Expectations
As Software Engineer Data you work in the data lifting team to streamline and innovate data processing components and workflow. You deal with algorithmic, performance and operational tasks related to the main data flow in Anju Software.
Your main target is to oversee parts of the data generation, improve quality of the data, the processing performance and downstream application possibilities by means of your architectural and algorithmic input.
- Have a Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science
- Have at least 4 years of proven experience in the field
- Have fantastic Java skills
- Know your way around (No)SQL databases
- Be fluent in English
- Have a no-nonsense problem-solving mindset
- Be eager to take technical and organizational responsibility
- Learn quickly, and want to be challenged
- Have the ability to support and mentor other software engineers data
What we offer
- A hi-tech, creative working environment in a dynamic, growing company
- Career path to grow to a crucial role
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Company car or similar remuneration options possible
- Health insurance package
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Salary: Based on experience