Senior Vice President (SVP) of Product Commercialization (CORP-2019-01)
Anju Software is looking for an experienced Senior Vice President (SVP) of Product Commercialization to direct and oversee our product strategy and product marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective product commercialization strategies that align with our business goals.
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Our ideal candidate has a solid background working within all facets of product commercialization, including product strategy, sales, marketing and commercial strategy (pricing, lead generation strategy, etc.). Ideally, candidate will have performed these duties within a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider for life science companies. Our SVP of Product Commercialization will report directly to the COO. Candidate will also be comfortable and experienced with public speaking about our products, at conferences and clients. Candidate will be flexible, performing both high level strategic roles, as well as helping to close sales. Candidate will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Partner with individual product leads and own the overall product strategy and functional roadmap
- Own product pricing and commercial strategy
- Partner with marketing team to set short- and long-term product marketing strategy
- Partner with sales teams to develop and help execute on sales strategy
- Become the ‘leading expert’ in all areas that Anju practices, and speak at various conferences
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Commercialization, or Go-To-Market
- Proven experience (10-15 years+) within the pharmaceutical SaaS provider environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Technical Field, Marketing, Finance, Communications or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience