Senior Software Engineer – DotNet (PUNE-2018-06)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences
industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation
platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Anju Software recently acquired Zephyr Health and its subsidiaries. The India subsidiary of Anju
Software is Anju Life Sciences Private Limited. Anju has an office in Pune off Senapati Bapat Road.
Anju Pune office is seeking an experienced developer to create and support ASP.NET and Windows
.NET applications for internal and external systems. Applicant must be experienced with general
development methodologies as well as the .NET platform for web and Windows development.
The developer will work closely with solution architects and project managers to ensure projects meet the
assigned goals and delivered on time. Demonstrates strong organizational skills along with excellent
written and verbal communication skills. Applicant must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same
time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Must be willing to work extended hours to
meet project deadlines.
Knowledge and experience with design patterns, UML and Use Case documenting a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great team. We offer a competitive salary and full benefit
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems (coding, testing, debugging &
- Work closely with system architects, designers, and business users to understand current
operating procedures and defined functional requirements
- Responsible for development, testing, implementation, and post implementation support
- Will be required to gain a comprehensive knowledge of assigned business functions
- Will be required to help lead the adoption of new technologies and standards
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy user requests, even when formal User Acceptance documents,
testing plans, or other instructions are not provided.
- Perform complex enhancements on proprietary software and systems.
- 10 + years of experience in C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 3 or later, MVVM
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server technologies
- Experience debugging and analyzing code
- Experience with of LINQ
- Experience with of WCF, Restful Web Services, Web API
- Experience with coding patterns such as Repository and State patterns
- Strong understanding of SOLID Principles
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to recommend practical and effective solutions
- Ability to lead team members to ensure a high-quality end product
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with SOLR search and AZURE BOT framework preferred
- Experience with HTLM 5, CSS 3, JQuery, Web API
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 401/402, Pride Portal, Shivaji Housing Society, Pune – 411 016
Salary: Based on experience