Senior Developer (FTLD-2020-05)
Anju Software, a life science software company, is in search of dynamic, innovative driven individual to be a key enabler for company’s operational excellence and a trusted driver to enable our customer’s success and growth. A senior developer takes the lead in designing and implementing major pieces of functionality in Anju’s product suite. The person is expected to have extensive experience in C#, SQL Server, ASP .NET, and XML. Experience with clinical trial software systems is an advantage.
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Strong work ethics; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; provides leadership to more junior members of the development team.
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of the application products, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility.
- Designs and participates in design review sessions for product systems and subsystems.
- Develops systems and subsystems based upon design sessions and requirement specifications.
- Takes the lead in introducing new technologies into the development team, and mentors other staff in the proper use of those technologies.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, Certifications):
- 5 years of software development and solution architect experience including at least 3 years of experience on Microsoft development products.
- Provide strong working knowledge on C#, C++, ASP .NET, XML/XSL, DHTML, .NET assemblies, ADO.NET, IIS, DirectShow, Windows Enterprise Server and SQL Server technologies.
- Experience in architecture, algorithms, design and cross-platform commercial software development (expert level).
- Experience in multithreaded programming, cryptography and security programming, high performance server/cluster software development.
- Experience in developing web services.
- Prefer knowledge of EDC and experience with applications that comply with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Proven ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, computer proficiency, and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Lauderdale Office
Salary: Based on experience