Senior Business Analyst/Trainer (WDRG-2018-02)
Anju Software’s office in Woodridge, IL, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Trainer. This position is for a unique individual that can demonstrate dual proficiency in both 1) client-facing Business Analyst / Application Configuration and 2) client-facing / remote User Application Training.
The Senior Business Analyst / Trainer role is an aggressive and challenging position. This role would allow you to leverage your entrepreneurial background and successful experience working in technology, project management and user training. You will play an instrumental role in building out many of Anju Software – IRMS functional areas.
The Senior Business Analyst / Trainer will work between multiple departments enhancing system configurations, improving business processes, and ensuring overall functional effectiveness of our IRMS software. As a liaison between our clients and the development teams, we are looking for individuals with the ability to ensure consistency and accuracy for design solutions that meet client business needs. You will have a variety of interactions—gathering requirements, drafting initial specifications, handling implementation issues and providing onsite Q&A.
From the training aspect, experience with creating customized training plans, modifying existing training materials, customizing new training materials (for new release features) and presenting and delivering effective user training sessions (both on-site and off-site) will prove valuable to be successful in this role.
This is a role with high internal executive and external client visibility, with tremendous growth potential.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with clients as measured by their confidence that Anju Software can and will deliver a quality business solution.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
- Responsible for the analysis of the business needs and documenting the business rules across one or more client accounts.
- On-site client visits will be required for conducting initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work.
- Responsible for collection of client documents; for weekly review and management of reported issues and modification requests, including the testing of and confirmation of reported issues.
- Responsible for coordination, testing and deployment of client application releases.
- Effectively communicate user and functional requirements to development team.
- Serve as on-site client support, and ongoing client-training when needed.
- Serve as liaison between development staff and user community during development, testing and implementation stages as well as for ongoing modifications; onsite support for system cut-over.
- Work to develop project plans in conjunction with project managers and development staff to meet project needs.
- Develop significant application and related business requirements expertise.
- Undertake on-site application deployments, test script development, and test script execution.
- Provide on-site and remote support to client application users including training, general support, and problem diagnosis and resolution milestones and to accommodate client needs.
- Create customized training plans, modifying existing training materials, customizing new training materials for new release cycles
- Deliver effective user training sessions (both on-site and off-site). Training sessions can span 1 – 3 days.
- This is not a Remote position. Candidate is expected to be in-office Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
Be a part of a thriving company with both an entrepreneurial spirit and the experience of an industry leader!
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and data analysis adherence to delivery deadlines
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills.Strong problem solving skills.Experience in systems implementation or integration projects is a plus
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience is a plus
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience is required
- A demonstrated excellence in analysis of business process, documentation presentation and testing.
- A demonstrated excellence in presentation and delivering effective end user training sessions.
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies.Strong SQL proficiency.
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, technology or similar field
- Effective listening and appropriate client communication skills
- Travel potential, including international, up to 60%. Time will include some weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Woodridge, IL
Salary: Based on experience