Senior Business Analyst (LISLE-2019-10)
Anju Software’s office in Lisle, IL, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support our professional services group with requirements and business process gathering for client implementations as well as working cross-functionally with project management, product development and client services to ensure customer success. The ideal candidate is highly conceptual and entrepreneurial, while being precise and process oriented to ensure implementation success. Strong communication skills while leveraging education and relevant experience in business process, operations analysis, information technology, product development life cycle management, etc.
The Senior Business Analyst will work between multiple departments enhancing system configurations, improving business processes, and ensuring overall functional effectiveness of our IRMS software. As a liaison between our clients and the development teams, we are looking for individuals with the ability to ensure consistency and accuracy for design solutions that meet client business needs. You will have a variety of interactions—gathering requirements, drafting initial specifications, handling implementation issues and providing onsite Q&A.
This is a role with high internal executive and external client visibility, with tremendous growth potential.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Lead implementations / project oversight to ensure success while effectively leveraging OBA internal resources.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with clients as measured by their confidence that Anju Software can and will deliver a quality business solution.
- Responsible for the analysis of the business needs and documenting the business rules across one or more client accounts.
- On-site client visits will be required for conducting initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work.
- Responsible for collection of client documents; for weekly review and management of reported issues and modification requests, including the testing of and confirmation of reported issues.
- Responsible for ensuring internal coordination, testing and deployment of client application releases.
- Effectively communicate user and functional requirements to development team.
- Serve as on-site client support, and ongoing client-training when needed.
- Serve as liaison between development staff and user community during development, testing and implementation stages as well as for ongoing modifications; onsite support for system cut-over.
- Ensure project plan is consistent with OBA methodology and achieves client expectations/SOW.
- Develop significant application and related business requirements expertise.
- Provide on-site and remote support to client application users including training, general support, and problem diagnosis and resolution milestones and to accommodate client needs.
- A demonstrated excellence in analysis of business process, documentation presentation and testing.
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies.
- Strong technical SQL query, MS Office proficiency
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, management, business or similar field
- Travel potential, including international, up to 50%. Time will include some weekends.
Other Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and data analysis adherence to delivery deadlines
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lisle, IL (Work Remotely)
Salary: Based on experience