Pharmaceutical Data Analyst (ANTW-2018-03)
Anju Software’s office in Antwerp, Belgium, is looking for a Pharmaceutical Data Analyst. Anju Software provides tools and services that assist pharmaceutical companies to make better decisions on clinical operations and market strategy. Whether optimizing study placement or selecting research partners, our technologies coupled with our experience bridge crucial information gaps.
Our flagship product ta-Scan is a new technology class; a platform system which monitors and aggregates internet information. We also provide digital tools for tracking the evolution of regulations and standards in the area of medical devices. Our clients are internationally based and our multinational teams in Antwerp, Belgium, the US, and India reflect that international outreach.
As Anju’s full-time Pharmaceutical Data Analyst, you will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results. This is a career opportunity for individuals interested in the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, and the growing importance of data mining.
Work Environment and Expectations
- In collaboration with others, you will develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for our pharmaceutical/clinical business intelligence projects.
- You will conduct research to determine the best course of action to augment and correct data generated by robotic systems, in particular on disease management and therapies/drugs.
- In collaboration with others, you will develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, etc.
- Good understanding of diseases and disease groups (i.e. oncology, rheumatologic disorders, etc.). Knowledge about MeSH is a plus. Familiarity with clinical research and drug classifications is a plus.
- Methodical approach to data cleaning and database management. Having an eye for detail is an absolute must.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Proficient in English
What we offer
- A hi-tech working environment in a dynamic, growing company
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Health insurance package
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Salary: Based on experience