Mid-Level SQE /QA Analyst (WDRG-2019-02)
Anju Software’s office in Woodridge, IL, is looking for a Senior Q/A Analyst. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for system testing of ANJU software products developed in .NET platform and ensure that newly created and existing software modifications meet design specifications and are within quality management limits and standards.
The QA Engineer is responsible for creation of test scripts (manual and automated), developing and executing customized test processes for the organization’s systems, and project coordination through implementation and beyond. The QA Engineer will assist with identifying opportunities to improve testing efficiencies through Test automation, recommend and implement solutions, as well as maintain proper documentation of best practices for standard operating procedures.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Analyzes user stories for completeness and correctness.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test data for different types of testing activities.
- Design, Create and maintain Test automation scripts in Selenium using Java or the other Programming languages.
- Research emerging tools, trends and methodologies to enhance manual testing effort.
- Performs execution of test cases, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
- Performs QA testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the QA standards of ANJU
- Assesses and revises test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
- Performs testing of different applications and products for multiple projects.
- Experience working with any Test Automation Frameworkis an added advantage.(Pytest)
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate issues immediately to management.
- Uses JIRA to report and track defects found during testing and follows through to assure all have been corrected.
- Performs UI, functional, integration and compatibility testing.
- Assesses readiness and deviation of product/project performance based on test results and product specifications.
- Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments.
- Works with clients in UAT to remediate and manage defects incurred in UAT.
- B.S. degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of software testing experience.
- Understanding and experience of software test automation and general development concepts.
- Passion for test automation, software quality, testing tools and processes
- Good understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies relative to the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases from functional specifications.
- Basic programming skills :Python and Knowledge Test automation framework
- Must be a team player, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Collections Industry business knowledge is an added advantage.
- Java scripting experience the other Programming language is an added advantage.
- Understanding of database structures and ability to write advanced SQL queries.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Woodridge, IL
Salary: Based on experience