Director of Business Development (FTLD-2020-06)
Anju Software, a life science software company, is in search of dynamic, innovative driven individual to be a key enabler for company’s operational excellence and a trusted driver to enable our customer’s success and growth. The business development position requires the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing clients as well as future prospects.
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Possess the ability to think outside the box; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and the ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance under any circumstance.
- Cultivate new business and develop a market presence in the territory assigned.
- Present the Company’s products through on-line and/or on-site demonstrations and have the knowledge to answer questions about the demonstrated product and support services.
- Develop and respond to RFIs and RFPs and pricing proposals within the Company’s guidelines.
- Pursue lead generation through cold calling and networking activities as required to close new business.
- Ability to, as needed, assist new clients through the initial phases of a new trial roll out.
- Provide weekly sales status updates to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
- Represent the Company at various industry trade shows and symposiums.
- Work with Senior Leadership and other department managers to maximize attainment of territory goals and repeat business.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, Certifications):
- 5-10 years successful software/services sales experience to include consistent over quota production.
- Industry (EDC) specific selling experience.
- CRO experience a plus.
- Ability to work from a home office environment.
- MBA preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Team player and effective communicator, and listener.
- Effective planning, organization, and territory management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Lauderdale Office
Salary: Based on experience