Director of Business Development, Clinical Solutions – West Coast (BRSTL – 2018-01)
Anju Software’s is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and detail-oriented Business Development Director that oozes hunger and confidence, and always approaches the day with a positive attitude! This Clinical Solutions position for Anju Software includes ClinPlus eClinical Software Suite, ta-Scan and Zephyr Data Source Solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in lead generation, negotiating and presenting among groups of C-level to Medical Director level personnel. He/she will have experience sourcing and developing leads, overcoming technical objections, as well as objections on pricing and timing. Additionally, she/he will have the ability to present live or remotely.
Work Environment and Expectations:
Environment and Expectations
- The Ideal candidate will have a B2B Sales in IT or Life Sciences.
- Must have good communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Must be results-oriented, energetic, fast-paced, and accountable.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Understands and interprets technical requirements.
- Provides technical information.
- Salesforce.com knowledge a plus.
- Sources and develops opportunities, solicits and closes new opportunities.
- Generates sales quotations and handles customer inquiries.
- Be able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Should have a record of working against tight deadlines.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Develops, solicits and closes new opportunities, generates sales quotations, and handles customer inquiries.
- Business Development – responsible for upselling and cross-selling within existing opportunities. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Work across functions, geographies, customer segments and product lines.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Familiarity with Core Marketing Principles (Market Focus, Differentiate, Strategy before tactics, etc…)
- 5+ years of solution and consultative selling experience
- 5+ years of working with C-Level personnel
- Experience in Life Sciences a big plus
- Loves to Have Fun
- Hates to Lose
- Has a relentless desire to learn and earn!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience