Software Engineer – Java (PUNE-2018-01)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation
platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Anju Software recently acquired Zephyr Health and its subsidiaries. The India subsidiary of Anju Software is Anju Life Sciences Private Limited. Anju has an office in Pune off Senapati Bapat Road.
As Software Engineer – Java you work in the data lifting team to streamline and innovate data processing components and workflow. You deal with algorithmic, performance and operational tasks related to the main data flow in Anju Software.
Your main target is to oversee parts of the data generation, improve quality of the data, the processing performance and downstream application possibilities by means of your architectural and algorithmic input.
Work Environment and Expectations:
- Work within an agile team to develop and maintain data processing code
- Recommend and implement creative solutions for improving data collection methods
- Refactor and enhance existing code and features
- Share information with other employees through internal documentation
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Collaborate openly with stakeholders and internal clients to continuously improve the code
- 5 -7 years of industry experience with fantastic Java skills
- Strong analytical skills, structured problem solving attitude, excellent written & verbal skills, good knowledge of MS office & other analytical tools for day-to-day use
- Methodical approach to data processing and database management. Having an eye for detail is an absolute must
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Proficient in English
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 401/402, Pride Portal, Shivaji Housing Society, Pune – 411 016
Salary: Based on experience